Download PINA movie in DVD, HD and DivX quality from ...


 Release Date: January 20, 2012 (NY)
Studio: IFC Films
Director: Wim Wenders
Screenwriter: Wim Wenders
Starring: Not Available
Genre: Documentary
MPAA Rating: PG (for some sensuality/partial nudity and smoking)
Official Website: Not Available
Review: Not Available
DVD Review: Not Available
DVD: Not Available
Movie Poster: View here
Production Stills: View here





Download PINA Movie & Watch PINA online with highest DVD quality, Watch PINA Movie Online and Download PINA Movie utmost quality, watch PINA Online with Fast Streaming movie Experience, PINA by million of users, whole PINA download in speed without any time limit.


Can you´re here the latest new that a new blockbuster movie is ready for released, if yes then you already decide you´re your plan how to enjoy this movie and where you can see this, but if you not here this new then get ready for its and search all place where you can want to watch movies online without any delay, if I am right then you say its better to watch this flick in theater hall, but if all ticket are buyer by other person then which option left to you, it may be retail store but by luck if your movie is not available in retail store then you are upset, forget this condition because we are happy to you 24/7 with limitless guide service, just select your way our site let you close to your desire wish within eyes tweaking time period where you got all movies in fantastic quality from at cheaply price.


To put this review in context, I went to see this film with no previous interest in contemporary dance. I have always put it into that category of 'things I just don't understand'. I understand it's a way of communication, but it's one that has never communicated to me. So my thoughts on this film probably won't have any interest to you if you are already a dance fan or a dancer or a fan of Pina Bausch in particular. But if, like me, you have heard that this is a visual feast of a film, or just that it is a Wim Wenders documentary, and are wondering whether to go see it for those reasons, this might help you decide.

I was a reluctant viewer because it was clear from the beginning that I still didn't 'get' it - what did it all mean? But visually, physically, this film ended up astounding me. It has stuck with me such that I can't stop thinking about it.

As a documentary, it doesn't do much to reveal its subject. It doesn't say much about how this woman thought, how she felt, her journey and what influenced it, what tortured her, what she was in denial about and how she related to the wider society. These are the revelations I expect in a 'great' documentary film. Films such as 'Man on Wire', 'Grizzly Man' or 'When We Were Kings'. Maybe those things are communicated though the dance itself. I don't know. Almost the whole film is dancing, interspersed with very short recollections from individual dancers. What these do get across are that Pina Bausch had a way of communicating with people and a depth of feeling that is unusual and wonderful. Those who worked with her (at least those that were interviewed) have the greatest love and admiration for her and what she was able to bring out of them. I ended up with a great feeling of admiration for her myself. Perhaps that was the point of the documentary.

But for me, it was the dancing and the way it was filmed that was astounding. It comes across with such intensity, such belief and such love, that I almost became a fan of contemporary dance. The sheer physicality. The bodies and what people could do with them. The beauty of movement. It is simply a joy to watch.

The quality of the visuals is startling. I saw it at a local arts centre which has a very good screen but I've never seen anything as sharp and as detailed as this. And the colours seemed more vivid than is usual. It was like discovering a new form of super high definition film. I understand it was filmed in 3D although I saw the 2D version. Still, it was amazing to watch. The way it is filmed also seems to work very well. It seems pretty straightforward. Most of the dance sequences are filmed quite simply on stage, but the framing seems to bring out the subjects well, even in 2D. Wenders has also filmed individual dancers or pairs of dancers in various outdoor locations - a city street, a road intersection, a train, an open cast mine. These little pieces are so beautiful and so unexpected. There is even one that is intentionally funny, where a girl gets on a train and pretends to be a robot monster. It's hilarious! So, for me a wonderful surprise. I still didn't end up understanding much of what Pina Bausch was trying to communicate but I enjoyed watching her try.


0 comments:

Post a Comment